360 Lace Frontal Styling
Mornings can be hard on anyone we all know what it’s like. You hit the snooze button on your phone one too many times only to finally snapped up screaming I’m going to be late! Don’t worry hair is one less thing to worry about when getting ready. Hair extensions are perfect for days like this. They are designed to naturally resembles your to add length or volume to your tress instantly. Here are some quick and easy styles to have you looking fabulous in no time.
360 Lace Frontal – I recently had a 360 lace frontal install and I have to say its amazing. The frontal provide a natural hairline around my head. Allowing unlimited style options. Check some quick early morning dos that are simple and natural looking.
Two French braids with a side bang.
1. Part your 360 frontal hair down the middle and place in two ponytails.
2. Separate a small section of hair in the front for side bang either (side is your choice).
3. Remove one ponytail and start braiding hair down the side rubber band ends and repeat.
Braided Bang with a top bun.
1. Gently brush hair to remove any knots.
2. Create a side part in front of head and braid side bang.
3. Brush all hair up into a top bun.
Two Top braids swooped into a side braid.
1. Part frontal into two sections of hair at the crown.
2. Braid each section back.
3. Brush all hair to one side and connect into one side braid.